The use of commercial brand toothpastes is one of the most common ways we unknowingly ingest deadly toxins and poisons. While the FDA has approved the safe use of toothpaste, studies are showing the contrary and proving that the utilization of commercial toothpastes have highly detrimental effects on the functions of the brain. This among many other adverse effects are related to the use of commercialized toothpaste. If you do the research, you’ll find that most commercial brands contain the following ingredients such as polyethylene, propylene glycol, sodium laurel sulfate, sodium fluoride, sodium saccharin, etc. Not to mention a myriad of cancer causing toxic dyes such as D&C Red #30 Lake, FD&C Blue #1 Lake, Blue Lake #1.
Mind Numbing Toxins
- Sodium Saccharin (Used in rat poison)
- Sodium Fluoride (An industrial agent used in rat poison)
- Sodium Laurel Sulfate (Surfactant and Detergent)
- Polyethylene (Plastic-liquid/solid)
- Propylene Glycol (Industrial agent used in antifreeze)
Thank you for reading!