What to do when you get your order: Please check your order completely to insure everything is in good condition. If there is a problem with your shipment, note the problem quickly and let us know right away. You can let us know about a return online at houseofimhotep.com. You can also email us at
What to do if something is damaged: Damages must be reported within five business days in order to process the appropriate claims and send out replacements in a efficient manner.
- Do not discard the original shipment box or its packing.
- Do not return damaged items without notifying us to obtain instructions.
- Do note any damages on the exterior of the box on the invoice received, with the package, and highlight all damaged items.
How to make a return: All the items you want to return must be returned within thirty days of original purchase date given on the invoice and close with your order. There is a 10% restocking fee for anything returned after thirty days. No returns are accepted 60 days beyond the purchase date. Returns received without this paperwork will slow down your return and may cause confusion and cost you a fee. Instructions:
- Include your name, address and a copy of the original sales order with your return.
- Be sure to note the reason for your return next to the item(s) on the sales order.
- Specify if you want a replacement, store credit or a refund on the order. No cash refunds are allowed after the thirty day period.
- Carefully package and insure merchandise to prevent damages. Always obtain a tracking number to ensure receipt.
Payment Protection and consumer protected encryption during transactions made. (SSL Certification)
FDA Disclosure: The information provided on this site is intended to increase your knowledge of the most novel use of plants for healing purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. We encourage everyone to seek the best medical expert available, to ensure that an informed decision is made. The information on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on our site.
Positive Viewing Experience Assistance: If there is a viewing compatibility issue (Google, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.) please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscriptions: We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter for purposes of improving users experience to deliver better content and product offerings in which you are most interested to:
- Better serve you
- Administer House of Imhotep contests, promotions, and future survey features
- Monthly newsletters
If at anytime you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.