It is no secret. Mainstream media through outlets such as television, music, etc. tell you what to eat, what to wear, what to buy, what to like, what to dislike, what’s cool, who’s cool, and the list goes on. For the most part, this strategic technique of brainwashing is cleverly disguised as “entertainment” or “marketing”. But when does one awaken to the point of questioning?
If you parallel the state of health in our society with the food that is promoted, you will see that with the alarming rate of obesity in this country is directly connected with the food choices that are promoted to the masses. McDonald’s, Burger King, Taco Bell, KFC and other fast food chains have menus chock-full of foods that are synthetic, fattening, and unhealthy. Yet knowing these facts, they are heavily pushed upon the masses as a great choice for food.
This conditioned and groomed way of thinking has spilled over in the choices people make at the grocery store as well. Instead of choosing foods that are healthy and nourishing, most opt for foods that are processed and unhealthy. But why is this? No longer do we live in a day and age where we can say, “I didn’t know.” This phrase is absolutely, unequivocally useless, for everyone has the ability to access information at their very fingertips. Since I am a solution oriented individual, you'll never hear me bash something without providing an alternative. Here are some tips on healthy eating:
1. Purchase organic: As often as possible at the very least fruits and vegetables of those that we eat the skin.
2. Eat a variety of nutrient rich foods: Such as kale, blueberries, apples, bananas, avocados, cantaloupe, citrus fruits, cranberries, etc.
3. Consume junk food in moderation- or not at all: Junk food is junk! However, allow yourself small treats every now and then, this way you don’t break down and stuff yourself. Hence becoming more strong-willed.
4. Eat smaller portions: Here in the States, we tend to create meals that are way larger amounts of food than we need per serving. Eating less allows your internal organs to function properly and not be over-taxed aka "Itis".
5. Gain nutrition through herbs: Raw bulk herbal supplements that can help you gain the nutrients, vitamins, and minerals that your body needs on a regular basis. The hell with synthetic multivitamins. Herbs ARE multivitamins- Barley Grass, Wheatgrass, Alfalfa, Spinach Leaf Powder, Spirulina, Seaweed, etc.
The only question now is whether you will decide to stay asleep or to awaken to the healthy bounty that Mother Nature has bestowed upon this planet?
For more information about 100% all natural products, herbal supplements, alternative health, nutritional consultations, or detox cleansing, visit houseofimhotep.com.
Thank you for reading!